• Divorce & Break-Ups

    The Rebuild

    by  • June 16, 2013 • Divorce & Break-Ups • 4 Comments

    Edited-

    If you read my last couple of posts, you know that life in the big city hasn’t exactly been going swimmingly lately. As a person, I find myself pretty tough and mature 90% of the time. Unfortunately, that still leaves about 10% emotional train wreck. There are a lot of people in my life...

    Read more →

    The Breakup

    by  • June 14, 2013 • Divorce & Break-Ups • 11 Comments

    For the first time since my annulment, I have been seeing someone. I mean really seeing someone. Pizza delivery on a Monday night, walking the dogs together, toothbrush at my place seeing someone. He is sweet, and funny. He holds the umbrella above me in the rain, not caring whether he gets a little bit wet....

    Read more →

    Two.

    by  • March 5, 2013 • Cry, Divorce & Break-Ups, Love & Dating • 18 Comments

    free

    (play) It was March 5, 2011. I was downstairs in a church, eating girl scout cookies in a white dress. You never think of girl scout cookies as something you would eat on your wedding day. But then, you never can predict how you might feel. For someone getting married, I was...

    Read more →